Use a proven anti-rust agent recommended by many rose connoisseurs.
- Baking soda 1 tbsp. L.;
- Dishwashing detergent or liquid soap 1 tsp;
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp. L.;
- Aspirin 1 pill;
- Pure water 1 l.
Method of preparation:
- Grind an aspirin pill into powder and add a little water to it, stir to form a homogeneous mass.
- In a jar of water, add aspirin, soda, liquid soap, oil and mix thoroughly.
- Carefully treat the rose bushes with the finished solution.
- Carry out this procedure every 7-10 days, throughout the growing season of these plants.
Follow these instructions and you will be able to protect roses from rust, powdery mildew and spotting.