Сelandine is a very poisonous plant, so it is considered the strongest plant insecticide. It is collected during flowering, dried and prepared as an anti-pest remedy throughout the summer. Infusions of celandine help to get rid of cabbage whiteflies and flies, earthworms and cruciferous fleas, aphids, leafhoppers, moths, copper bugs, wireworms, thrips, sawflies, mealybugs, scoops, scale insects, fireflies, as well as rodents.
Infusion of celandine recipe number 1
- Take 5 plants, pour 10 liters of water and insist for 1 day.
- Spray the area against pests.
- Wear protective equipment to avoid poisoning.
Infusion of celandine recipe number 2
- Pour 150 grams of celandine with 5 liters of boiling water and put in a dark place for 48 hours.
- Strain the solution and put the onion there for 2 hours before planting.
Infusion of celandine recipe number 3
- Add 1 kg of dry or 4 kg of fresh celandine to a bucket of water.
- Put in a dark place for 1.5 days and strain.
- Spray the plant several times.
Rules for working with celandine:
- To fight rodents, spread celandine between the rows;
- Smoke from burning celandine will drive away most pests;
- It is necessary to process the celandine infusion of the plant once a week;
- To protect against poison, wear gloves, a mask and glasses;
- During infusion, close the container with the product with a lid.