For a rich harvest, better seed germination and strong seedlings, experienced agronomists recommend using 3% hydrogen peroxide. With the help of this miraculous remedy, peppers grow strong and healthy.
- Take the pepper seeds and fill them with hydrogen peroxide so that they float there.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- The next step is to prepare and decontaminate the soil
- .Level the ground and spread the seeds evenly on top.
- Sprinkle with soil and moisten with a sprayer.
- Close with a lid and put in a warm place until the first shoots appear.
Hydrogen peroxide also perfectly protects houseplants from diseases and pests. More details in this article.